Versatile, Portable, Powerful Concrete Cutting
Ideal for lighter duty work, Holmes Concrete Sawing and Drilling uses advancements in this concrete cutting method to offer highly-efficient, cost-effective hand sawing services for smaller jobs. Using diamond blades in hand-held power saws and chain-type saws, the skill of our operators is enhanced by the use of high-end equipment.
On projects requiring quick turnaround times and working within strict budgets, hand sawing is on point to deliver. Typical applications include:
- Cutting concrete pipe into lengths
- Creating openings in concrete walls for plumbing and electrical purposes
- Creating openings in concrete floors and ceilings
- Eliminating overcuts associated with other types of sawing and precision trimming
- Foundation adjustments
- Cutting for HVAC and air conditioning
Explore our concrete cutting applications
WHY USE HOLMES CONCRETE SAWING AND DRILLING FOR HAND SAWING ON YOUR PROJECT?
Holmes Concrete Sawing and Drilling uses top-tier machinery, which is capable of cutting through tough materials even when space is limited. This concrete cutting method is fast, economical, and versatile – and our team has the competence and experience to complete projects quickly, with the convenience of on-site portability and accessibility.